Klenspop review: Mix Buty Grey

1:12:00 AM

Hello! I will be reviewing the Mix Buty Grey lenses sent to me by Klenspop. The lenses looked very light on the website, and it's been a while since I've tried truly light lenses, so I thought I'd try these out.
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own
Life Span: 6 months
Base curve: 8.6mm
Diameter: 14.2mm
Graphic diameter: 13.7mm
Water content: 40%
The package took around a week and a half to arrive. Other than the lenses, it also contained a lens case and a pair of tweezers.
I was a bit surprised at how light the lenses are. Usually light grey lenses are more visible but that's definitely not the case for these lenses. The outer half of the lenses is a light grey, then it fades into a pale yellow.
 
The lenses look amazing! While the design is simple, it is really effective. It seems like there is a lot more yellow than grey, but somehow it manages to look grey from far away. 
The colour is vibrant and obvious even from a distance. I really like how natural they look, even though they're obviously not my natural eye colour. There isn't much enlargement, so really these are more for changing the colour of your eye than for making your eyes look bigger.
Comfort: 9/10 At first, I had a bit of trouble putting the right lens in, but after that they both went in fine. They started to feel dry after 5 hours.
Colour: 10/10 I love how these appear grey on my eyes, instead of appearing light blue like a lot of other grey lenses.
Enlargement: 2/10 Hardly enlarged my eyes at all!
Overall: 5/10
Thank you for reading this review, have a good day ^-^

You Might Also Like

0 comments