Romwe review (4th July, 2017)

12:13:00 AM

Hello! Today I will be sharing with you guys a short Romwe review. I will be reviewing a yellow sweater and pink blouse. Unfortunately the sweater is sold out, but you can check out Romwe's other amazing knitwear!  
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own

The clothes took around a week to get from China to New Zealand. Everything was packaged neatly and there was no damage.

This sweater's colour is unique and great for Autumn. The holes are quite large so I don't think it is suitable for cold days and you definitely need to wear something underneath. I wish the sleeve was a bit longer so I can hide my hands in them hehe. I noticed that the fabric is thicker at the arm pits area and can be a bit uncomfortable.
More information
  • Size Available: one-size
  • Length: 57cm
  • Bust: 102cm
  • Shoulder: 43cm
    • Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5
I got this blouse because it looked so nice on the website! I loved the frills and colour, which made this blouse suitable for spring. Sadly, I was disappoint by its sheerness. I've tried wearing various colours under it (grey, white, nude...) but they all show through. So I don't think I will be wearing this often. The bottom section is also longer than expected.
More information
  • Size Available: one-size
  • Length: 63cm
  • Bust: 100cm
  • Shoulder: 39cm
  • Sleeve length: 30cm
  • Overall:  ❤ / 5

    • Shipping: 10/10
    • Customer service: 8/10
      Overall: 10/10

      • This is the end of the review! Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it ^^





You Might Also Like

0 comments