Klenspop review: Neo Cosmo 3Tone Blue

10:15:00 PM

Hello~ In this post I'm going to review Klenspop's Neo Cosmo 3Tone Blue. I've been trying out a lot of grey lenses lately, so thought I should switch it up ;p If you feel like trying out some lenses, you can use the code WDK6RW1D for 10% off.
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own
Life Span: 6 months
Base curve: 8.6mm
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic diameter: 13.4mm
Water content: 45%
I'll skip the outer packaging part because they're the same every time ^^; The lenses came with a pair of tweezers and a lens container. 
These lenses are very colourful, I think they're more 4 tone instead of 3 ;) There is a ring of dark grey on the outside which makes your eyes look bigger. Then it's a mixture of bright blue, green and yellow. 
I love really like how the blue looks on my eyes, it's more of a bright blue instead of icy or dark blue. The yellow and green really helps it to blend the blue into my brown eyes. The blue ring isn't too bold and manages to look natural :D The whites of my eyes show through slightly, but that's pretty normal.
The blue shows up nicely from far away as well. In the dark it's a dark blue and it's a bright blue in the light. It's a nice subtle pop of colour and I really like it ^u^
Comfort: 10/10 With a water content of 45%, these were very comfortable to wear and I was able to wear them for around 7.5 hours until my eyes started feeling dry.
Colour: 10/10 
Enlargement: 10/10 These lenses enlarges your eyes naturally, it feels like they're bigger than 13.4mm :O I would wear these any day hehe
Overall: 10/10
Thank you for reading this review~ Have a nice day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments