Romwe review (April 11th, 2017)

1:22:00 AM

Hello! This is a short review for Romwe~ In this post I will be reviewing 2 items: floral blouse and denim skirt. Sorry for the lack of makeup reviews lately, I'll post one for my next post ;-;
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own

Like always, the pieces were folded neatly and placed in separate plastic bags. The parcel took a week and a half to get from Hong Kong to New Zealand.

This floral lace up blouse is so summery, I don't know why I chose it considering it's Autumn in New Zealand pahaha. It's rather thin and light but not sheer, so it's good for a hot day. The quality is quite good, the fabric's soft and I found no loose threads. The shirt is rather short and barely reached where my high waisted pants ended.
More information
  • Shoulder(cm): 35cm
  • Bust(cm): 94cm
  • Length(cm): 50cm
  • Sleeve Length(cm): 49cm
  • Sleeve Length(cm): 30cm
  • Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5
  • Like the blouse, the denim skirt looks summery as well, but you can definitely get away with wearing it in the cooler seasons. It's bit stiff so it won't be everywhere when it's windy ;D The fabric of the skirt is thin enough so that the skirt get's wrinkly very easily, as you can see in the photo above. The waist size stated on Romwe is 60-100cm, however I stretched the elastic band a lot and I don't think it actually reaches 100cm...
  • More information
    • Waist Size(cm): 60-100cm
    • Size Available: one-size
    • Length(cm): 40cm
    • Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5

      • Shipping: 10/10
      • Customer service: 8/10
        Overall: 9/10

      • That's the end of this review, thank you all for reading! I'm on break right now (yaaay) so I have a lot more free time to take photos for reviews. So my plan is to get a few reviews ready so I don't have to do anything other than post them when I start university again, since I'll be hit with multiple exams right after I start T^T Hopefully, I'll be able to stay organised!

You Might Also Like

0 comments