Pinky Paradise review: Princess Pink Gemini Day Grey

1:12:00 AM

Well I just can't seem to stay away from grey lenses. These ones are the Princess Pink Gemini Day Grey from Pinky Paradise. There is also a night series where the lenses are 2 tone instead of 1, and the colours are more vibrant. They both have 4 colours options: grey, brown, green and blue. If you want to purchase anything from Pinky Paradise, you can use the code pyokki for a free mystery gift and macaroon case.
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own
Basic information
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 month
Base Curve: 8.8mm
The order took a while to get to me this time, my order was placed on the 20th of February and got to me on the 9th of April. Perhaps it was a busy period :/
The lenses are in plastic containers instead of the usual glass bottles, which is good in my opinion since it will reduce the risk of breakage.
You can hardly see the lenses because they're such a light grey they almost look transparent. All of the lenses in the Gemini series have clusters of black dots near the centre, which helps the light colours to blend into dark coloured eyes.
These lenses are so natural! The colour is kind of hazy and kinda diffuses out, so it's like I naturally have grey eyes. The graphic diameter is basically the same as my normal eyes, so there is no enlargement. I guess they really are suitable for day time ^^
From far away, the grey is hardly noticeable but you can definitely tell my eye colour is a bit different. You can see what I mean by the colour diffuse out in the first photo.

Comfort: 7.5/10 For some reason these lenses tire my eyes out rather quickly. I was only able to wear these for around 5 hours.
Colour: 10/10 The colour and design are both beautiful and natural. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for natural lenses. 
Enlargement: - I don't think it enlarged my eyes at all, can be different for other people
Overall: 8/10

I have to add something about the customer service here: They took an average of 5 days to reply to my e-mails, and I expected them to reply faster :c When I was still waiting for my parcel after a month, I e-mailed them asking if they had any idea where it was and they did not reply.
Sorry to end this review on a sour note >< Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed the review!

You Might Also Like

0 comments