Romwe Review (March 11th, 2017)

1:21:00 AM

Hello~ I really should be studying for my up coming tests, but here I am writing a blog post, oops ehehe. Today I will be sharing my first Romwe review for 2017! I will be reviewing 3 items: black skirt, burgundy plaid shirt and pink flower kimono
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own

The shipping was relatively fast: it took around 1 week for the parcel to get from Hong Kong to New Zealand. The clothes were all neatly folded and wrapped in their own individual plastic bags.

I've been wanting to try one of these A-line skirts for a while now, so I thought it's about time I get one! This particular one comes in a huge range of sizes, so if you want an A-line skirt but you're worried about it not coming in your size, I highly recommend checking this one out! 
The fabric is thick and stiff (but not in the bad way!), and due to its structure, you can wear this on windy days without worrying about it flying up. I unfortunately bought this a size too big, so the waist part (especially the back, which is elastic) is a bit loose unless I tuck in my shirt.The quality of this skirt is great and there are no loose threads c: However I do not think the length of the skirt is as described on the site: it is a lot shorter!
More information
  • Waist Size(cm): S:62-82cm, M:66-86cm, L:70-90cm, XL:74-94cm, XXL:78-98cm
  • Size Available: S,M,L,XL,XXL
  • Length(cm): S:41cm, M:42cm, L:43cm, XL:44cm, XXL:45cm
  • Hip Size(cm): S:89cm, M:90cm, L:91cm, XL:92cm, XXL:93cm
  • Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5
I've been falling in love with plaid shirts lately, and I decided to go for something different from the usual red, blue and white colour scheme. Though the actual shirt's colour is more of a burgundy than brick red as shown on the website :p The shirt is a lot smaller than expected :/ I dislike how short the sleeves are ahhh. The quality is average... The fabric itself is fine, not too thin, but there are a lot of loose threads (as you can see in the photo) and some of the button holes are very small so it's hard to do the shirt up.
More information
  • Shoulder(cm): 40cm
  • Bust(cm): 96cm
  • Length(cm): 57/63cm
  • Sleeve Length(cm): 52cm
  • Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5
This pink flower kimono is honestly sooo pretty. It's semi sheer and the baby pink gives it an airy fairy like feel. I think the colour and design fits spring perfectly~ The quality is pretty good. Though it's sheer, it doesn't feel 'cheap', and I did not find any loose threads. If you're looking for a light piece of outerwear for spring/summer, I highly recommend this!
More information
  • Bust(cm): 122cm
  • Shoulder(cm): 56cm
  • Size Available: one-size
  • Length(cm): 69cm
  • Sleeve Length(cm): 30cm
  • Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5

    • Shipping: 10/10
    • Customer service: 10/10
      Overall: 10/10

  • That's the end of this review, thank you all for reading! Wish me luck for my tests T^T

You Might Also Like

0 comments