Klenspop review: Charming Grey

3:34:00 AM

Hello! Today I will be reviewing lenses called Charming Gray. They were sent to me by Klenspop, which is a circle lens and cosmetics company based in Korea. If you want to buy some lenses, feel free to use the code WDK6RW1D for 10% off.
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own


Life Span: 6 months
Base curve: 8.6mm
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic diameter: 14.3mm
Water content: 38%
The parcel arrived in around 9 days. Bit longer than most of my Klenspop packages, but that's okay because it's still relatively fast, considering that it was sent from Korea.
The design of these lenses is pretty common in 'natural'. In fact, they remind me a lot of the design of the G&G Puffy 3 Tone series. I like how there is black mixed into the yellow at the centre, which I think helps dark eyes blend into the grey.
Like many grey lenses I have tried previously, they are not opaque enough to fully cover the white of my eyes. But the good thing is that you can't really tell from a distance. 
Comfort: 8/10 They were easy to put in and caused no discomfort. However the diameter is quite large so I only wore them for 4 hours before my eyes got tired.
Colour: 8.5/10 The design of these lenses helped them to look more natural when worn. I like how unlike a lot of my grey lenses, these appear more grey than blue.
Enlargement: 10/10 With a graphic diameter of 14.3mm, these are definitely not natural. Without makeup, I look a big bug eyed D:
Overall: 9/10
Thank you for reading this review~ Also, thank you to Klenspop for sponsoring me. Hope you had a nice day everyone ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments