Klenspop review: Ashley 3Colour Grey, Fresh Colour Brown

6:18:00 PM

Hello guys! Now that the bush fire has died down, I can finally write reviews at peace yaaay! I have started university and I've been so busy copying notes and doing tutorials everyday, it's been a stressful week and a half :( But I finally found some time to take photos for reviews and write this post, so here we go! I will be reviewing 2 pairs of lenses: Ashley 3Colour Grey and Fresh Colour Brown. They were both sent to me by the lovely team at Klenspop :) Ashely 3Colour Grey is on sale right now for $4.50 USD!!! If you want a discount on non-sale products, you can use the code WDK6RW1D for 10% off (I do not get any money from this). 
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own
 As usual, the boxes that contains the lenses came in a orange envelope. The shipping took longer than usual this time round (though it was still fast!), but I'm not sure why, ah well.
Each box contained: pair of lenses, tweezers and lens container. Interestingly, the container for Ashley 3Colour Grey is different from the other one, perhaps it's because it's Klenspop's own brand lens :p


Life Span: 6 months
Base curve: 8.6mm
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic diameter: 14.0mm
Water content: 38%
You can see the 3 colours clearly: Dark grey rim on the outside, with pointy spikes towards the centre, light grey spikes and then a what appears to me to be a ring of icy blue for the last ring. The design of the lens reminds me of Geo's Tri Colour series.
 
It seems like the grey turned into blue hahaha, just like the Princess Pinky Cloudy Grey. I expected the colour to blend in more with my eye colour, but that is not the case (as you can see), so it seems like I have huge pupils hahah.
The colour isn't 100% opaque as you can see in the photo above, if I look to the side you can see the whites of my eye peeking through. These aren't the most natural lens I've even worn, but not the craziest either :)
Comfort: 6/10 The lenses were easy to put in, however the right lens caused discomfort :/
Colour: 8.5/10 The colour is beautiful, but I hoped for actual grey lenses instead of blue, also higher opacity would have been great
Enlargement: 9/10
Overall: 8/10

Life Span: 6 months
Base curve: 8.6mm
Diameter: 14.2mm
Graphic diameter: 13.3mm
Water content: 40%
The design of these is very simple: Dark brown ring on the outside, lighter brown in the middle with dark brown running through and forming a circle at the centre.
As you can see, the colour is very close to my natural eye colour. The design isn't very opaque so you can't really see it unless you look closely. However, you can definitely notice the enlargement. The enlargement is quite obvious so I highly doubt the graphic diameter is 13.3mm. I mean, compare the size to the grey lens..........
You cannot see any of the design from far away, as you can see in the photo above, it just looks like I have bigger eyes.
Comfort: 5/10 Like the other pair, I had trouble with my right eye's lens. It was very uncomfortbale and I had to take it out straight after I took my photos
Colour: 7/10 The design looks pretty in the case, but I wish it showed up more in photos :(
Enlargement: 9/10
Overall: 7.5/10

Thank you for reading this review, I hoped you enjoyed it c: Also, a huge thank you to Klenspop for sponsoring me. Have a nice day everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments