Jolse Haul

10:15:00 PM

As a Christmas present for myself, and because I didn't celebrate Christmas this year as I'll be in Asia, I decided to buy some items on Jolse.. Okay I just wanted to buy stuff.......... Anyway, here's what I purchased on Jolse:
Sinic Honey All in One Ampoule: Heard some great stuff about this, thought I'd given it a try since I've nearly used up my current moisturiser.
Holika Holika Basic Nails: This is BL06 from the Moody Denim collection. I am slowly expanding my nail polish collection and needed a dark blue that's not a navy. I like how the colour is a bit... dull? Think it's suitable for winter.
Etude House Mascara Fixer: I got this in #2 Super Long Lash because my eyelashes are tiny :c so I need as much help as I can get!
Innisfree Always New Auto Liner: I got this in #16, which is a lot darker than in the official swatches: it's a deep dusty coral instead of a pinkish beige. It's multi purpose and can be used for blush and lip liner. 
Etude House My Beauty Emery Board: Nothing much to say about this, just a simple nail file haha. 

That's all for this haul. Not many items but wait for my China and Japan haul huehuehue B) Let me know if you want me to review any of these items!

You Might Also Like

0 comments