Romwe Review (November 16th, 2016)

11:34:00 PM

I haven't posted a review for Romwe in a while and now I have 13 items to review! It's going to be long review so let us get started~
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own.

Starting on the cactus sweatshirt: It's very soft but not as thick as I thought it would be. Also, the measurements of this is off. The length is 42cm instead of 53cm as advertised on the website. It's abnormally short and I think I will give this to a friend who is shorter..
More information
  • Length(cm): 53cm
  • Bust(cm): 100-110cm
  • Shoulder(cm): 54cm
  • Sleeve Length(cm): 48cm
  • Size Available: one-size
  • Overall: ❤ ❤ / 5

The pink wrap shorts I paired with the cactus sweatshirt is amazing. It kind of look like a skirt due to the design. It's flowy and comfortable to wear, not to mention that the colour is gorgeous. One thing I dislike is that the drawstring is too long, but oh well.
More information
  • Size Available: one-size
  • Thigh(cm): 68cm
  • Hip Size(cm): 98cm
  • Waist(cm): 62-82cm
  • Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5

My favourite item out of the 13 is definitely the sunflower shorts. They have a summer vibe and is great for the upcoming hot days. The design is simple and it almost looks like a skirt!
More information
  • Hip Size(cm): 60-120cm
  • Waist(cm): 62-92cm
  • Thigh(cm): 102cm
  • Size Available: one-size
Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5
The white bell sleeve top on the left is an example of something that looks nice on the website, but not as nice irl. It has ordinary sweatshirt sleeves with ruffles on top of it, which I thought was interesting. But in reality it doesn't look very flattering. The fabric is also thinner than I thought so it's a bit see through.
More information
  • Bust(cm): S:130, M:134cm, L:138cm
  • Sleeve Length(cm): S:41cm, M:42cm, L:43cm
  • Length(cm): S:59cm, M:60cm, L:61cm
  • Size Available: S,M,L
  • Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5

I need to stop getting striped clothes but the striped sweater was just too cute. I love the little label on the bottom even though it doesn't make sense LOL. The material is super soft but the neckline was a bit itchy :C
More information
  • Size Available: one-size
  • Length(cm): 55cm
  • Bust(cm): 108cm
  • Sleeve Length: 69cm
  • Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5
There wasn't a photo of the back of this sweater on the website and I regret getting this T^T
The front is nice but the back hmmm... The top half is okay but I don't really understand why there is a lace up part at the bottom. Overall, the quality is good, but I'm not a fan of the design at all.
More information
  • Sleeve Length: 47cm
  • Length(cm): 59cm
  • Bust(cm): 92cm
  • Shoulder(cm): 42cm
  • Size Available: one-size
  • Overall:  ❤ / 5
  • a
I'm going to Japan/China during Christmas, so I decided on this long black coat so I can wear it during the colder weather. It has 2 HUGE pockets (as you can see in the right photo), so you can carry lots of things with you. It's thin but it keeps the heat in nicely. It's very long and reminds me of those coats in those Asian street style posts on Tumblr.
More information
  • Size available: S,M,L
  • Shoulder(cm): S:40cm, M:41cm, L:42cm
  • Bust(cm): S:96cm, M:100cm, L:104cm
  • Sleeve Length(cm): S:46cm, M:47cm, L:48cm
  • Length(cm): S:96cm, M:97cm, L:98cm
Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5



    This skirt looked so elegant and unique on the website. But well.... As you can see..... The quality is pretty bad lol. The cherry blossoms are printed on and the print came off in the wash. It turned into little white flakes in the wash and got all over my other clothes. In the third photo you can see that the seam was stuck to the print and it was a mess. The zip didn't work/was stuck so I couldn't even wear it. 
      Maybe I just got a bad one but... hm
  • I got a few accessories, and this pink bow headband is one of them. Does this count as usamimi headband? There is wire in the bow so you can arrange the 'ears'. It's so cute and I love this headband hehe, but I feel and look like a kid when I wear it out LOL. Too out there for NZ I guess.
    Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5
    • I need to stop getting scarves because it's summer lol. This is the black scarf and this is the beige scarf. They are both very soft and a bit itchy, however it is tolerable. I love the pattern of the beige scarf, and I must say the model is very pretty LOL. I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of them.
    • Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5
  • The last item I got is this gorgeous rose headband. The roses are a deep red and the inside of the petals is feels like velvet. The quality isn't that great, as you can see the hot glue and bits of it in the rose petals. You can see me wearing this here!

    • Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5

      • Shipping: 9/10
      • Customer service: 10/10
        Overall: 9.5/10

    • That's the end of this review, thank you all for reading until the end! Hope a good day ^_^

You Might Also Like

0 comments