Klenspop Review: Kuku Brown

2:28:00 AM

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I only have 1 exam left and it's Chinese, so I'm feeling pretty relaxed now. This is another review on a pair of lenses from Klenspop. This time I got Kuku Brown, which I think is a cute name :D If you wish to purchase Kuku Brown or anything else from Klenspop, feel free to use the code WDK6RW1D for 10% off ^^
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own

KUKU BROWN
Life Span: 6 months
Base curve: 8.7mm
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic diamter: 14.3mm
Water content: 42.5%
The lenses came in the usual orange envelope bag. The box containing the lenses were wrapped securely in bubble wrap.
The bubble letters on the bottle are so cute, too bad they get thrown away :P
These lenses felt a bit thicker than what I'm used to. There is a thick limbal ring around the lens, which is brown instead of the typical black. The middle part is a mixture of different shades of orange, with random clear bits that shows your natural eye colour, which helps the colours to blend in.
I think that the colour looks a bit more orange than in the photos on Klenspop, especially the part on the inside. The outer part almost look khaki... or is it just me :O The colour showed up better than I thought, so I'm impressed ^^
It is very obvious that I'm wearing lenses, as they're enlarging and have a bit of a bug eye effect when I wear them. For lenses of such diameter they lasted pretty well. I was able to wear them for around 6 hours, but there was some dryness at the end of the day. 

I have noticed that these are harder to put in compared to my other contact lenses, which is most likely due to the size. I usually had to reinsert them a few times before they settle. I think they're good for cosplaying, if your character has light brown eyes! 
Thank you for reading my review ^-^ you can get Kuku Brown for $23 on Klenspop.

You Might Also Like

0 comments