Romwe Review (October 6th, 2016) reupload

2:06:00 AM


It seems like this post was deleted..... so here is the reupload ;-;
Hello! Today I will be sharing with you guys a review on 4 items suitable for the colder weather: high neck sweaterv-neck sweater, striped sweaterdark green sweatshirt and navy cardigan. They were all sponsored by Romwe, which is an online fashion website that offers a wide range of styles, so be sure to check them up!
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own.


I am seriously in love with this sweater. It is honestly one of the softest sweaters I have ever felt and is super comfortable. I was afraid that it would be one of those itchy turtlenecks, but I'm really pleased that it's not! However there are quite a few holes so it can get a bit cold if the wind is strong.
More information
  • Sleeve Length: S:64cm, M:65cm, L:66cm
  • Size Available: S,M,L
  • Length(cm): S:57/62cm, M:58/63cm, L:59/64cm
  • Bust(cm): S:134cm, M:138cm, L:142cm
  • Shoulder(cm): S:38cm, M:39cm, L:40cm
  • Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5   

I like the design of this sweater and I think it gives off a school/preppy vibe. However the neckline is way too big for my taste, I had to adjust it a lot in the photo to make it look decent. The material of the sweater is a bit stiff and itchy as well :/
More information
  • Size Available: one-size
  • Length(cm): 62cm
  • Bust(cm): 114cm
  • Sleeve Length: 62cm
  • Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5  
  • I really like the design of this sweater, however like the v-neck sweater, this one is a bit itchy as well :/ It is the perfect thickness and is good for a warmer Autumn day.
  • More information
    • Size Available: one-size
    • Length(cm): 66cm
    • Bust(cm): 120cm
    • Sleeve Length: 57cm
    • Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5  
I am quite disappointed in this sweatshirt :/ I thought it would be a lot thicker than it is. It's very thin so I can't wear it on colder days :C I also expected it to be a lot longer. The material is soft but feels kind of... cheap -n-
  • More information
    • Bust(cm): 130-150cm
    • Shoulder(cm): 60cm
    • Size Available: one-size
    • Sleeve Length(cm): 53cm
    • Length(cm): 61cm
    • Overall: ❤ ❤ ❤ / 5 
This cardigan is listed as a coat on the website and I don't know why LOL,
I thought the material would be very soft but in reality it's REALLY STIFF (you might be able to tell from the back photo??). This cardigan is heavy but doesn't feel very warm :/ I also found that fluffs from other clothes get stuck to this cardigan very easily, as you can see on the photo.
  • More information
    • Shoulder(cm): 59cm
    • Sleeve Length: 44cm
    • Size Available: one-size
    • Length(cm): 76cm
    • Bust(cm): 106cm
    • Overall: ❤  / 5 

      • Shipping: 9/10
      • Customer service: 10/10
        Overall: 9.5/10

    • That's the end of this review, thank you all for reading! Have a good day ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments