Burgundy Flower Crown Makeup Tutorial

2:10:00 AM

Hello! Today I will be sharing with yous a makeup tutorial inspired by the burgundy flower crown I'm wearing. The eye makeup consists of pink and burgundy eye shadows and winged out eyeliner. It is a bit dramatic for me, so I'd probably wear it for a Halloween costume for like a red queen or something along those lines. I decided to wear light lenses to make this look a bit more.... freaky? If you want to read my review on them, click here.
Anyway, let's get started with the tutorial C:
I start by priming my face with a mattifying primer as I tend to get quite oily throughout the day.
I used the Lioele Dollish Veil Vita BB Cream all over my face, as I want something that is a couple of shades lighter than my skin. Even though it looks white, it blends into a beige colour.
To cover up my pimples and dark circles, I used The Saem's Cover Perfection Stick Concealer. It has enough coverage to cover everything up so it's one of my favourite concealers!
To set everything, I used Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder in translucent. 
I filled in my eyebrows with a dark brown eyebrow pencil. I added a bit of pink eye shadow to the ends to make it match the whole pink/burgundy theme going on.
To help the darker colours blend later on, I used a coral shadow in my crease and blended it up so you can see the colour when I open my eyes.
I used a red burgundy all over my lids and blended it into the coral colour.
To make the eye look bolder and more dramatic, I used a pink eye shadow that has very small gold specks on the areas closest to my lash line.
I used a mixture of burgundy and the red burgundy on the outer half of my lower lash line, making sure to connect that to the eye shadow on the top.
To add dimension and make the look more burgundy, I used a brick red on the outer v and blended it up and across to into the coral shadow.
I used a black eyeliner and did a flick after extending it out. I extended it out more than usual to make it look more dramatic.
I used a brown eye liner to fill in my lash line and smudged a bit on the lower lash line To make it look like I have lower lashes, I drew some on LOL, as you can see on my left eye. I then applied mascara like usual.
To add some colour to my otherwise very pale face, I added some bronzer and blush in kind of a triangle shape to the area just below my eye (bags lolol).
To finish off the look, I did a gradient lip with a deep red lipstick, as well as wear the flower headband this look was inspired by.
That's the finished makeup look :P I hope you all enjoyed it! Have fun this Halloween and stay safe <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments