Shimmery Pink Eye Makeup

4:47:00 AM

Hello! Today I will be sharing with you guys a very simple makeup (full face) with shimmery pink eye makeup. I am wearing Geo's Tri Colour Violet. You can find a review for them here.
Yeah my bare face scares me as well. 
I started off with a clean and moisturised face *_*
I evened out my skin tone with a BB cream. I usually don't wear foundations because they feel heavier and don't feel as natural. 
I used a high coverage stick concealer to cover my dark circles and any redness/blemishes. 
I used a grey brown eyebrow pencil to fill in my eyebrows. I don't have very sparse brows so I'm mainly filling in tiny areas that are missing a bit of hair and made my brows a bit straighter (except my right eyebrow is more arched BECAUSE I CAN'T SYMMETRY).
I forgot to set my foundation/concealer with powder before I filled in my brows so I powdered afterwards LOL. I used a translucent powder because I don't need any extra coverage B) 
Like usual, I primed my eyes with a nice eye primer to make shadow colour more vibrant and stay on for longer.
I used a soft brown that's a couple of shades darker than my skin tone all over my eyelids and past the crease. This acts as a base colour and transition shade.
To add some dimension, I used a small amount of a dark taupe colour on the outer corner. I blended the colour into the lighter brown and made sure it only went a little bit past the crease.
On the inner half to the middle of my eyes I used a mixture of Organza from the Sleek Oh So Special palette and Aritaum Mono Eyes #102 New Blossom. I layered those 2 generously on my lids and bit past my crease, blending it slightly into the browns on the outer half of my lids. The combination is very shimmery and almost gives it a 'wet' look.
On the outer half of my lower lash line, I used the same taupe and blended it slightly.
On the other half of my lash line and inner corners, I used a sparkly pale gold shadow.
I applied a thin coat of mascara and the eyes are done!
I contoured the sides of my face slightly to make it look smaller (don't think it helped though lol). 
I used a natural pink lipstick in order to keep the makeup looking simple and fresh.
That completes this makeup look. It is very simple and easy to do. The eyes look pretty normal when they're open, but when they're closed or in the sun, you'll be able to see the shimmers ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments