Pinky Paradise review: Geo Tri Colour Violet

4:49:00 AM

ONE DAY I'LL LEARN THE ART OF EVEN EYELINER HAHAHA
Today I will be reviewing a pair of lenses sent to me by Pinky Paradise. I don't own any purple/violet lenses so I decided on the Geo Tri Colour Violet. If you want to buy another from Pinky Paradise, feel free to use my code pyokki for a free mystery gift and macaroon case c: Now let's get started with the review!
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own
Basic information
Diameter: 14.2mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year 
Base Curve: 8.6mm
The lenses came in an envelope bag thing and the inside was lined with bubble wrap. It arrived at my house around 9 days after being sent out.
The package contained: lenses, pig lens case and one of those velcro fringe holders as a gift. The lenses were wrapped in a thick layer of foam and nothing was damaged.
The lenses do not have a black limbal ring, instead they have a thin medium purple around the outside. The light purple fades into a ring of yellow, which helps the purple to blend into your natural eye colour.
I'm very happy with these lenses because the purple shows up nicely on my dark eyes. In the shade, they look mysterious and adds a small hint of colour into your eyes. In the light, they're a vibrant violet and you can definitely tell the change in eye colour.
As you can see, even from far away the colour is obvious. These lenses are not very enlarging and more for simply changing the colour of your eyes. So as someone who enjoys smaller diameters, I really like these lenses. I recommend them if you want to cosplay but don't want a dramatic doll look.

Comfort: 8/10 I had some trouble putting these in and they took some time to get used to. But other than that, they were very comfortable.
Colour: 10/10 The colour is opaque and shows up nicely on my eyes ^^
Enlargement: 4/10 With a diameter of 14.2mm, they hardly enlarged my eyes. Which I don't mind at all eheh
Overall: 9/10

Thank you all for reading, I hope you liked this review :D Don't forget to use the code pyokki at the checkout if you decide to buy something! And a huge thank you to Pinky Paradise for sponsoring me <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments