Klenspop review: Jeje Gray

10:44:00 PM

Hello everyone! Today I will be reviewing a pair of lenses called Jeje Gray. These were sent to me by my lovely sponsor, Klenspop, which is an online circle lens shop based in Korea. If you buy something from them, feel free to use the code WDK6RW1D for 10% off.
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own

Life Span: 6 months
Base curve: 8.8mm
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic diamter: 13.5mm
Water content: 38%
The parcel was sent out on the 1st of August and arrived on the 13th. The shipping took around 2 weeks and was a bit longer than usual.
The package contained a cutely designed box that holds the lenses.
The lenses came with a labelled lens case and a pair of tweezers.
The design of these lenses is very simple. A cool toned light brown ring around the outside makes it less harsh and more natural looking than a black ring. You can barely see the ring of grey next to the brown unless you look very carefully.
As you can see, the grey becomes very obvious when the lenses are being worn. Instead, the brown right is hardly visible. The brown ring softens the edges and makes it look like the grey is gradually blended into the whites of your eyes. The grey is less obvious in the shade/natural light but is more obvious under flash/in the sun.
From far away, the colour of the lenses isn't very obvious, but you can still tell my eye colour is lighter. The grey blends in with my natural eye colour enough for it to look almost natural. The enlargement is ideal for everyday wear if you do not want a dolly look.
Comfort: 5/10 Unfortunately these lenses were uncomfortable every time I put them in. I was only able to wear them for 2 hours max. I had to take them out straight away after taking the photos for this review. 
Colour: 10/10 The grey shows up nicely and I am very pleased with the hazy affect it has on my eyes.
Enlargement: 7/10 These give a subtle enlargement and is perfect for daily wear.
Overall: 7.5/10
Thank you for reading this review, I hoped you found it helpful in some way. Also, a huge thank you to Klenspop for sponsoring me :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments