Pinkicon review: O-Lens Shining Gold

3:13:00 AM

Hello! Today I will be reviewing the O-Lens Shining Gold lenses, which were sent to me by Pinkicon. Pinkicon is an online lense/makeup website that is based in Hong Kong. They offer many brands of lenses you can't really find on other sites, such as Hanako, FAIRY CON, O-lens and much more. So if you're looking for some unique lenses, be sure to check them out!
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own

O-LENS SHINING GOLD
Life Span: 6 months
Base curve: 8.6mm
Diameter: 14.2mm
Graphic diamter: 13.5mm
Water content: 38%
The parcel arrived safely and it was not damaged at all. I like the packaging HAHAHAH.
The lenses were bubble wrapped securely. A lens case was also provided.
The design of the lenses is very simple. There is just a ring of brown and light brown spikes that gradually fades into the centre.
This is what they look like on my eyes. They don't blend in to my eyes as seamlessly as I thought they would (under artificial lighting). It seems like there is a slightly blunt edge between my eye colour and the lens colour.
Under natural lighting, the brown is darker and it looks more natural.
I think the enlargement and colour is perfect for everyday wear, as you can't really see the blunt edges of the colours from far away. These lenses are now my go to lenses if I want a natural enlargement! 
Comfort: 10/10 These lenses were very comfortable. I wore them to my formal, which was for 5 hours and they held up fine.
Colour: 10/10 The colour of these are extremely natural, it was exactly what I was looking for.
Enlargement: 8/10 These enlarged my eyes the perfect amount. They're not too small and not too big. But if you're looking for very enlarging lenses, these are not for you.

Overall: 9.5/10

Thank you guys for reading this review, I hope you found it helpful. Also, thank you to Pinkicon for sponsoring me ^^

You Might Also Like

1 comments