Klenspop review: M.I Contact Clouds Brown

3:13:00 AM

Hello! Today I will be reviewing M.I Contact's Clouds Brown, which were sent to me by Klenspop. Klenspop is an online circle lens and cosmetics website and they are based in Korea. They are always having great sales so be sure to check them out! If you want to purchase anything from Klenspop, feel free to use the discount code WDK6RW1D for 10% off~
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own

M.I CONTACT CLOUDS BROWN
Life Span: 6 months
Base curve: 8.6mm
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic diamter: 13.4mm
Water content: 38%
The parcel was sent out on the 6th of July and arrived on the 14th, so the shipping took just over a week.
I honestly love Klenspop's design for their packaging, it's so cute! Anyway, the box contained the lenses, a pair of tweezers and lens case.
I love the design of these lenses. There is a ring of black made out of dots around the outside, which I think is quite cool because I guess they will help to enlarge your eyes without the unnatural look of solid limbal rings. Then it's like a brown flower that fades towards the centre. It does look a bit like clouds so it fits the name hehe.
I looove how they look worn! The brown doesn't blend in with my eye colour perfectly but still manages to look natural. On my eyes it's like a ring of light brown and makes my eye colour look like my pupil hfuwfguw I love it!
In the sunlight they look very natural because it looks just like how light brown eyes will look under the sun. In natural lighting (how many times can I say natural in one post?) you can definitely tell my eyes are lighter. 
Comfort: 8/10 The left lens hurt my eyes a little at the beginning and took a while to get used to. I was able to wear them for around 7 hours.
Colour: 10/10 These lenses are very opaque and the colour shows up nicely on my eyes.
Enlargement: 7/10 These subtly enlarged my eyes. They give the perfect amount of enlargement and doesn't make me look like an alien :D
Overall: 9.5/10
Thank you for reading this review, I hoped you all liked it! Also, a huge thank you to Klenspop for sponsoring me :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments