Black and Gold Eye Makeup

3:32:00 PM

Hello! Today I will be sharing with you guys a black and gold eye makeup look. I wanted to do something different and a bit darker to my usual eye makeup. Sorry about the quality of some of the photos, I didn't realise that the quality was going to be so bad when I don't zoom in when I take the photos T^T lesson learnt!
The lenses I am wearing: M.I Contact Clouds Brown, you can find my review on them here.
I used a camel shade in a swiping motion all over my crease and half way to my eyebrow. I didn't blend it in a lot because I wanted the shadow to have more... shape this time.
I blended a cool dark brown shadow over where I had the camel colour, making sure to stop just above my crease. I spent like 5 minutes blending it so there aren't any harsh edges.
With a small amount of matte black, I darkened the outer v and darkened the outer half of my crease. I made sure to go above my crease on the outside, because I have slightly hooded eyes/not much lid space so if I don't bring the black above my crease you won't be able to see as much of it when I look straight ahead.
 I used a pressed gold pigment on the inner half of my lids, going a bit past the crease so you can see it when I open my eyes. I made sure it was slightly blended into the other colours. I used The Saem Eco Soul Shine Jelly Shadow in #1.
Using the same matte black, I drew a thin line starting at the inner corner and following my lash line.
Instead of my usual liquid eyeliner, I used a matte black eye shadow to do my eyeliner. I simply followed the shape of my eye shadow and connected it to the bottom lash line. With the same shadow, I used it on the outer 1/3 of my lower lash line and used the gold shadow on the rest (except for the very inner corner where I have black shadow)
I curled my lashes and applied a lengthening mascara on my top and bottom lashes. And that's the completed look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments