Romwe review (June 5th, 2016)

3:03:00 AM

Hello! Today I will be reviewing 4 items sent to me by Romwe. I got sent: striped dress, pink sweater, plaid skirt and denim jacket.
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own.
The parcel was sent out on the 11th of May and arrived on the 17th along with my other parcel. The shipping took less than a week and I was very impressed.

This is a very typical sleeveless striped dress. The fabric is thin but not see through, and is also a bit stretchy. Is it me or does it feel like the black stripes are thicker on the website? :o
Hmm I think I should have gotten this in a size smaller :/ it is a bit long than I'd like. You can't see it in the photo but the sleeve holes are basically half way down my torso, so you can basically see my bra and everything if I move my arms D:
  • More information
  • Length(cm): S:88cm, M:89cm, L:90cm
  • Shoulder(cm): S:30cm, M:31cm, L:32cm
  • Waist Size(cm): S:96cm, M:100cm, L:104cm
Overall:    / 5 
This sweater is so cute I can't even begin to describe how much I love how it looks. It is a pale baby pink and there are a lot of holes, so it's suitable for warmer spring/autumn days.
I love how long the sleeves are, I love hiding my hands in the sleeves hehe. It says on the website that the material is very stretchy, but it's not actually stretchy, the sweater itself is just loose.

  • More information
  • Length(cm): 62cm
  • Bust(cm): 110cm
  • Sleeve Length: 49cm
  • Shoulder(cm): 55cm
  • Cuff(cm): 8.5cm
  • Overall:      / 5 
This skirt reminds me a lot of school skirts, but more wearable. The material looks thick but it's really not haha.
There was only one loose thread on the whole skirt, which is ok. I feel like this skirt is not actually 45cm as it says on the site, I will measure it and update this post later c:
  • More information
  • Length(cm): 45cm
  • Waist Size(cm): 66-100cm
  • Size Available: one-size
  • Overall:     / 5 
I thought this denim jacket was quite warm looking and would suit the striped dress I got c: I really love how it's not a typical blue denim, but a dark grey.
I was so disappointed by this jacket :c The button holes are so small and I could hardly fit any buttons through them.. The main part of the jacket's sizing was ok, a bit big but nothing I can't deal with. But the sleeves are huuuge u_u they were way too baggy and long and overall it was very uncomfortable to wear
  • More information
  • Length(cm): S:57cm, M:58cm, L:59cm
  • Sleeve Length(cm): S:58cm, M:59cm, L:60cm
  • Bust(cm): S:106cm, M:110cm, L:114cm
  • Shoulder(cm): S:47cm, M:48cm, L:49cm
  • Overall:  / 5 

  • Shipping: 10/10
  • Customer service: 9/10
    Overall: 10/10

Thank you for reading my review up to this point! Also thank you to my sponsor: Romwe! Have a good day everyone ^^



You Might Also Like

0 comments