Klenspop review: Neo Cosmo 3Tone Gray

2:12:00 AM

Hello! Today I will be reviewing the Neo Cosmo 3Tone Gray lenses, which were sent to me by Klenspop. If you want to purchase anything from Klenspop, feel free to use the discount code WDK6RW1D for 10% off~
Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own

NEO COSMO 3TONE GRAY
Life Span: 6 months
Base curve: 8.6mm
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic diamter: 13.4mm
Water content: 45%
The parcel was sent out on the 8th of June and arrived on the 18th. Making it a shipping time of 10 days.
The packaging was the typical cute packaging from Klenspop. This time, the box contained a pair of tweezers, the lenses and a lens case.
Hmm the lens design seems to be different from the picture on the website. On the website's photo, the yellow is shown to be a lot closer to the dark grey ring. I was surprised at the large space between the colours and wondered how it will turn my eyes grey .-.
This is what they look like on my eyes. As you can see, the colour isn't very opaque and you can see the whites of my eyes. There is a very subtle grey effect, it is very natural compared to a lot of other grey lenses I have tried. In the photo above, I used artificial lighting flash, but under natural lighting you can barely see the colour. In that lighting, they look more olive green than grey.
This is what they look like in natural lighting. Is it just me or does it almost look purple :O I really like the yellow part because they add a bit of interest to the otherwise plain grey lenses. 
This is what they look like from a distance! Even though the lenses are very natural, you can still tell my eyes are lighter than usual. I really like the effect they give and how they're not too enlarging. If you prefer larger lenses, stay away from these!
Comfort: 10/10 These lenses were easy to put in and take out. I was able to wear them for around 8 hours.
Colour: 8/10 While they are quite sheer, I like how I can wear them without getting weird looks from people haha
Enlargement: 6/10 These enlarged my eyes a little. They did not give me a dolly look and are definitely more for changing the eye colour than enlarging
Overall: 8.5/10
Thank you for reading this review! Also, thank you to Klenspop for sponsoring me :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments