Klenspop review: Ellen Panda X10 Green

12:10:00 AM

Hello! Today I will be reviewing the Ellen Panda x10 Green,which was sent to me by Klenspop. If you want to buy anything from Klenspop, feel free to use my discount code WDK6RW1D for 10% off~

Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own

ELLEN PANDA X10 GREEN
Life Span: 6 months
Base curve: 8.9mm
Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic diamter: 13.2mm
Water content: 38%
The parcel was sent out on the 2nd of May and arrived on the 12th. Making it a shipping time of 10 days.
I was so happy when I saw this box! Because it meant that the old packaging is back and there will be lens case and tweezers included :D
Yaaay I was not disappointed ^^ The box contained lens case, tweezers and the circle lenses.
These lenses feature a ring of discontinued black lines on the outside, green in the middle and ring of yellow in the centre to help the colour blend in to your natural eye colour. It reminds me of kiwi fruits!
Waaah the image is so pixelated I'm so sorry ;-; You can tell that the lenses enlarges my eyes a bit. Though I thought with a 13.2mm graphic diameter it will be a lot smaller, but it looks a bit bigger compared to the GBT 2Ton Grey (which has the same graphic diameter). Maybe it's just me??
If you look carefully at the left eye in the second photo you can see a bit of the white of my eye poking through the green, so the colour is not as opaque as I thought it would be.
A high quality photo of the lenses hohoho
Comfort: 10/10 These lenses were easy to put in and I was able to wear them for around 7 hours
Colour: 10/10 I am absolutely in love with the colour and the design of the lenses. They look so natural and adds a hint of colour to your eyes ^^
Enlargement: 5/10 The enlargement is minimal. Probably the largest I would go for every day wear. 
Overall: 10/10

That's the end of my review! Thank you for reading up to this point ^^ and thank you to Klenspop for sponsoring me~ Have a good day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments