Pinky Paradise review: GEO Eyes Cream Chocomousse

2:39:00 AM

Hellooo~ Today I will be reviewing a pair of colour lenses sponsored by Pinky ParadiseGEO Eyes Cream Chocomousse(which is a super cute name). Pinky Paradise one of the leading colour lenses stores. They have a huuuge range of lenses, ranging from natural to cosplay. If you decide to get something, you can use my code pyokki at the checkout to get a free mystery gift and macaroon case!

Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own


Basic information
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year 
Base Curve: 8.7mm
The package was sent out of the 12th of April, and arrived at my house on the 20th. So it took a bit more than a week!
The package included: lens bottles wrapped in foam, macaroon case, fringe velcro thing (which was a free gift)
I love the colours of the macaroon case, it's so girly and pretty :D 
These lenses have a 3-tone design: dark brown ring around the outside, a mixture of reddish brown and a more honey toned brown everywhere else. I think the design is very natural looking, the little gaps between the colours will allow your natural eye colour to show through and help it blend into the colour of the lenses. The design also reminds me of those Tip Top ice cream cones for some reason :p
As you can see, there isn't a giant difference in eye colour (not like I expected that lol). If you look closely, you can see that the brown isn't opaque enough to completely cover the white part of my eye. For some reason on the eyes, it reminds me of the pattern on a snake o.o
Ehhh the lighting is so weird :/ (someone pls teach me how to take nice photos with a huge black camera) Anyway, this is what they look like from far away. You can't really see the colour/pattern unless you look carefully. I love how natural it looks ^^

Comfort: 7/10 I was able to wear these for around 5 hours, but after that it started to feel dry and I felt a bit dizzy -o-
Colour: 8/10 
Enlargement: 5/10 While the enlargement isn't obvious, it is still there! This is probably the largest I would go for daily lenses
Overall: 7/10 

Thank you for reading up to this point, I hope you liked this review and found it helpful :D Don't forget to use the code pyokki at the checkout if you buy something! And a huge thank you to Pinky Paradise for sponsoring me ^^ Have a nice day everyone~

You Might Also Like

0 comments