Review: Aritaum Styling Eye Palette #1 Beige Beige

7:30:00 PM

Every time I see an eyeshadow palette I get very excited and sometimes I can't control myself and I buy it.... This time I sacrificed my money to buy Aritaum's Styling Eye Palette in #1 Beige Beige. This palette is described as 'the most popular and usual neutral colour'. 

Features of this product:
  • Quick & Easy Complete eyes: essential five color, shading expression
  • High quality & color construction : high adhesion pressed formulation, luxurious color (beige, burgundy, coral, shades of gray)
  • Easy to use: mirrors, dual tip brush was built
Shades:
  1. Beige Beige
  2. Fatal Burgundy
  3. Coral Brown
  4. Grey Brown
The out packaging is very chic in my opinion. The front is covered in triangles of different colours, some of them are holographic, reminding me of the shattered glass nail art trend that has been very popular lately. The back is covered in (I'm guessing....) information about the palette. It seems like they have the name of the shades on the back!
The outer packaging isn't a box, but it's more like a cover. You simply slide the palette out. I didn't realise that at first and nearly dropped it -o-
The design of the palette's packaging is basically the same as the cover, except for the difference in triangle colours
Here is what the shadows look like! The top photo is the real colour of the shadows, while the bottom photo is just from a slightly different angle. As you can see, it comes with a dual tip applicator.
From left to right, the colours are:

  • Radiance– highlight, beige shimmer with light gold reflects
  • Morning Beige– base color, peach beige shimmer with gold reflects
  • By Day– medium, colour that's inbetween the first two with larger bits of glitter chunks
  • Enforce– medium, brilliant golden bronze shimmer
  • Mood– point, warm brown with fine gold glitter
And here is what they look like on my eyes
Radiance. It is more noticeable when applied over another colour
Morning Beige. A good natural shimmery eyeshadow that's not too over the top
Bye Day. Good for adding extra sparkles over another colour.
Inforce. A rich true bronze, good for something like a bronze smokey eye.
Mood. A warm chocolate brown with shimmers.

Overall, I think this palette is decent. The texture of the shadows is creamy and not powdery. The pigmentation is ok, the lighter the shade, the poorer the pigmentation. I would say Inforce has the best texture and pigmentation (I'm honestly in love with it urgh). I recommend using a primer with these shadows, as they tend to fade rather quickly without it. 

Pros
  • Can easily creat a look with a single palette
  • Decent quality for the price
  • A nice range of colours/shades
  • Nice texture
  • Pretty pretty packaging
  • No fall out
Cons
  • Pigmentation is lacking for some colours
  • Needs a primer
I give this palette a 7.5/10
I hope you found this review helpful. Have a nice day ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments