Klenspop review: Bunny Colour ML10 Pink and ML10 Brown

6:19:00 PM


Hello, I am back with a review for Klenspop! I will be reviewing 2 pairs of lenses made by Klenspop themselves: Bunny Colour ML10 Pink and ML10 Brown. Both of them are lenses suitable for cosplay and are definitely not natural. If you want to purchase these, or anything on Klenspop, please do use my discount code WDK6RW1D for 10% off ^^

Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own
The parcel was sent out on February 26th and arrived on March 11th. For Klenspop, the shipping time was pretty long since usually it only takes a week at the most of their parcels to arrive :c 
Also, unlike their previous packages where they sent the lenses to me in a box, this one came in a little bag. The address etc on the package was faded and was hardly readable :s
The packaging is all different! The boxes that contained the lenses are slim and rectangular, unlike all the previous boxes, and of course the design is pretty as always. There was no instructions sheet this time :/
The boxes only contained the lenses and nothing else. To be honest that's quite annoying because I didn't have any spare lens cases so I had to throw away 2 pairs of lenses so I can use the cases for these :c Thank god I saved a pair of tweezers from last time as well... I hope they go back to normal packaging next time D:

BUNNY COLOUR ML10 PINK


Life Span: 6 months
Base curve: 8.8mm
Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic diamter: 14mm
Water content: 38%
Yaaay for my first pair of pink lenses :DD The pattern of the lenses is very unique, they remind me of those typical red and white swirly lollipops. The black swirls are probably there to help the pink look more natural, unless you have light eyes of course haha
Look how cool the pink looks! The black blinds into my eyes perfectly and makes it look like there are just random bursts of pink in my eyes, which I think is quite cool c: The lenses are also quite enlarging, so it is ideal choice for a cute, dolly look
From far away, the pink and enlarging effect almost look natural. However the englarging effect only looks natural when I'm smiling, if I'm not then it makes me look a bit alien like :c

Comfort: 7/10 I was only able to wear these for 6 hours before my eyes started feeling quite tired

Colour: 9/10 I expected the colour to be more opaque, but surprisingly in certain lighting the pink is hardly visible

Enlargement: 10/10 

Overall: 8/10

BUNNY COLOUR ML10 BROWN


Life Span: 6 months
Base curve: 8.8mm
Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic diamter: 14mm
Water content: 38%
As you can see, the design is exactly the same except the colour, which is a yellowy brown. I noticed that the colour looks a lot more orange on the website

As you can see, the brown isn't very opaque. It almost looks like the brown is my natural eye colour and the lenses are the black swirly patterns
Is it just me or does the brown look quite similar to the pink from a distance HAHAHA :') It lightens my eyes very subtly while giving it a great enlarging effect

Comfort: 7/10 Like the pink lenses, I was able to wear these for around 4 hours

Colour: 6/10 I am slightly disappointed at how sheer the colour is, I really expected the brown to show up more D:

Enlargement: 10/10 

Overall: 7/10

That's the end of my review, thank you all for reading. Also a big thank you to the lovely Klenspop for sponsoring me ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments