Romwe Review (February 14th, 2016)

11:44:00 PM


Hello everyone! Happy Valentine's Day :D Today I will be doing a review for RomweRomwe is an online store which offers a wide range of clothing at relatively cheap prices, with free shipping on orders over $50. They usually have sales so be sure to check them out! I will be reviewing a black sweater, blue sweater (it's not even winter here wut), striped shirt and dark red coat

Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own




The Romwe package was sent out on January 21st, and it arrived on the 28th. It took around a week and was only a bit slower than my last Romwe parcel. Sorry for being so slow with this review, I just started school and I've been so busy T^T




I'm still working on my sweater collection, so of course I had to get more sweaters. I chose this black with white stripes one because... I like black hahaha



The sweater is baggy, which I like. It is a bit itchy at places... How do you stop sweaters from being itchy waaaah... It is not too thin and not too thick, so it will be perfect for Autumn~ I think I'll wear this a lot when I'm at home during Autumn/Winter as well c:

'Sarah why do you wear the same skirt in every review?'


                                                          More information

  • Length(cm) :65cm
  • Bust(cm) :116cm
  • Shoulder(cm) :56cm
  • Size Available :one-size
  • Sleeve Length :42cm

Overall:     / 5                          



Oh look another striped sweater, look at the variation!!
I chose this sweater because it looked quite thin, so I thought it would be good to pair with a blouse or something when it's a warm Autumn day c: The neckline is kind of weird, the stitching is a bit... loose and its size is awkward


You can see what I meant with the neckline in the photo above >< The slits at the side is also a bit weird. But it is very soft and comfortable~

                                                           More information

  • Length(cm) :62cm
  • Bust(cm) :110cm
  • Shoulder(cm) :56cm
  • Size Available :one-size
  • Sleeve Length :43cm

Overall:    / 5



Waaah this top looked so nice on the site, but irl it's... too small for me T^T It is also a bit stiff and hard to iron D:


It's also a tiny bit see through BAHAHAH~ I think I might give this to a friend, someone who is smaller than me hahah (since it is a cute top)


                                                           More information

  • Sleeve Length(cm) :18cm
  • Bust(cm) :85cm
  • Shoulder(cm) :40cm
  • Size Available :one-size
  • Length(cm) :57cm


Overall:    / 5



The last item I chose was this coat! It is a lot thicker than I imagined, so it's good for those freezing winter days. There are a lot of loose threads, and it was a bit annoying cutting all of them 


Oops them wrinkles hahah
The shape of the coat is a bit.. boxier than I thought it would be and the sleeve holes are really puffy hahaha. Maybe I'll just drape it over my shoulder c: It is really warm and I can't wait to wear this in winter!

                                                           More information

  • Material :Woolen Polyester
  • Sleeve Length(cm) :S:42cm,M:43cm
  • Length(cm) :S:81cm,M:82cm
  • Size available :S,M
  • Shoulder(cm) :S:55cm,M:56cm
  • Bust(cm) :S:124cm,M:128cm

Overall:     / 5             



  • Shipping: 10/10
  • Customer service: 10/10
    Overall: 10/10

Thank you for reading the review up to this point! Also thank you to Romwe for sponsoring me c: 
I hope you're all having a fab day, I'll be back with a review on the Chi Chi Sultry Eyeshadow Palette soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments