Klenspop review: GBT 2Ton Grey and Brown

11:07:00 PM


Harro c: Today I will be review 2 pairs of lenses sent to me by Klenspop.They are GBT 2Ton Grey and GBT 2Ton Brown. I was so excited when they decided to send these to me, because I love more natural looking lenses, and they looked so pretty in the photos on the website! If you want to purchase these, or any lenses on Klenspop, feel free to use my discount code WDK6RW1D for 10% off~

Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own

The parcel was sent out on the 28th of January and arrived on the 12th of February. It is a bit slower than usual, but that might be due to the fact that it was around the time of the Lunar New Year 
The boxes that contained the lenses were wrapped in bubble wrap, there was also a sheet of instructions for beginners ^^ I noticed that they changed the design on the box. I really like the pink one since it's very girly and reminds me of Valentine's Day hehehe
Each box came with a pair of tweezers, lens container and of course, the circle lenses

GBT 2TON GREY


Life Span: 6 months
Base curve: 8.5mm
Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic diamter: 13.2mm
Water content: 38%
The design of these lenses is beautiful~ The little dots near the middle helped to blend the grey into my natural eye colour. The fact that there is no limbal ring around the outside makes it look more natural as well
I love how the grey actually has a blue tint to it! On my eyes it looks more icy blue than grey. So if you're looking for a pure grey colour, you might want to skip this one. From far away the effect is subtle yet noticeable, which is what I look for in circle/coloured lenses. They were more opaque than I thought they would be, which I'm pleased about ^^

Comfort: 10/10 These lenses were easy to put in and I was able to wear them for around 6 hours
Colour: 10/10 I am absolutely in love with the colour and the design of the lenses. They looks so natural but you will definitely turn heads c:
Enlargement: 4/10 The enlargement is minimal, making it perfect for every day wear
Overall: 10/10

Life Span: 6 months
Base curve: 8.5mm
Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic diamter: 13.2mm
Water content: 38%
The colour of these lenses reminds me of coffee! The design is identical to the grey ones, but for this one you can see that there are stripes where there is no colour, which I suppose will help the lenses to blend in with your natural eye colour
These lenses reminds me a lot of GEO's Tri Colour Brown in terms of colour. It's a nice caramel brown, and it is good for everyday wear.
As you can see, from far away the colour isn't too obvious, but my eyes do look lighter :D

Comfort: 10/10 
Colour: 9/10 
Enlargement: 4/10 
Overall: 10/10

Yaaay that's the end of my review! Thanks for reading up to this point ^^ and thank you to Klenspop for sponsoring me~ Have a good day everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments