Review: Secret Key Sweet Glam Tint Glow in Baby Pink

5:40:00 PM

Hello hello. I've been looking for a good tinted lip balm that will last on my lips for a loooong time. My friend told me about Secret Key's Sweet Glam Tint Glow a few months ago and after doing some research, I decided to get it. I got this in Baby Pink because it's the most natural looking shade


This lip balm comes in 7 different colours:
#Baby Pink
#Juicy Orange
#Pussia Purple
#Chic Burgandy
#Lolipop Pink
#Funky Pink
#Vanilla Peach
They also released Ice Cream Tint Glow not that long ago, they look quite similar to the Glam ones and I really want to try them out but I'm so poooor

Features of this product according to Beautynetkorea:
1. 7 types of vivid color.
2. Lanolin oil contained : Providing moisture to the skin as preventing moisture depletion.
3. It goes effortlessly on the lips and last vivid for long time.
4. As creating lip moisture barrier, it makes lip look radiant & glowing all the time.

How to use:
1. One touch natural looking lip makeup.
2. 2~3 times of touch give glossy lip makeup.
3. The more it is dabbed, the more funkier it gets.


The lip balm came in a cardboard box, which is very elegant and pretty. As you can see, all the writings are in Korean, so I couldn't understand any of it >< As you can see, the shelf life is 12 months, which to me is alright


The packaging of the balm itself is almost identical to Dior's Glam Glow, sooo a dupe? Maybe? The packaging is classy and girly, it looks great on my bed side table hehehe. The packaging also makes it look expensive :D 


You get 3.5 grams of product. Even though it doesn't look like a lot, this lip balm will last a long time. It swatched almost clear on my arm, so my camera didn't really pick up the colour :( So let's see how it swtaches on my lips!


This is my natural lip colour, my mouth kind of reminds me of a rabbit in this photo. My lips are naturally quite dark and pigmented


I applied one layer on the lip balm in this photo (doing gradient lips). It was easy to apply


This is what it looks like after 2 layers. The lip balm turned into a dark magenta ish pink on my lips


And this is what it looks like with 3 layers + full lips. As you can see, it's a dark pink on my lips because of my natural lip colour. So it'll look lighter on you if your lips are less pigmented than mine. 

I like how you can layer this, so if you want a more natural look, just one layer will do. After applying it, my lips did feel moisturised and soft for around 2 hours, but then that feeling and the shine faded away after eating. The lip balm also did a nice job at tinting my lips. Even hours after the shine has worn off, the colour is still on my lips! I even tried to wipe it away with a baby wipe but nope, it did not budge at all

Pros
  • Pretty pretty packaging
  • Can look natural, but can also be built up
  • Tints my lips
  • Comes in a nice range of colours
  • No scent
  • No taste
  • Moisturising
Cons
  • Can be a bit troublesome carrying it around
  • Moisture + gloss disappears after eating
I did enjoy this lip balm and I give it a 9/10! I am eyeing up the Vanilla Peach one hehe :D

You Might Also Like

1 comments