Jolse Random Box Unboxing!

8:13:00 PM


Jolse is usually the website I go to for my Korean beauty products, so when I saw their random box event, I immediately bought one (and Nature Republic's aloe vera gel) :D 
I chose the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask, which was USD 19.98, since I already bought a 2016 diary and my current clay mask is running out. As the banner shows, the box will come with one of the best selling items and some other 'mystery' items, there is no guarantee what you'll get but the value of the items will be more than what you payed for for the box



I placed the order on the 26th, the package left Korea on the 31st of December and arrived at my house on the 15th of January. The whole process took a lot longer than usual, but I guess that was because of the fact that it was around a busy time, so it was understandable. Everything came in a huge box and the products that came in boxes were wrapped in bubble wrap



Jolse has always been generous with samples, however I feel as if they didn't give as many this time compared to the other times I've bought things of a similar price ><
Samples: Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack (this stuff is so good but the smell is strong), Tony Moly My Sunny Perfecting Sun Block, Tony Moly Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Pack, Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack (I often receive these and they break me out every time I try it :c), Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cram Perfect Fit and Cotton Fit, Luke Charcoal Nose Pore Pack Cleansing Strips Peel-Off Mask, Jolse Blotting Sheet



The main product: Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
Price: $13.98
Sale price: $11.88



Random item #1: Skin Watchers AC Clearing Essence
Price: $28.98
Sale price: $18.84
Total: $42.96
Total after sale: $30.72



Random item #2: Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch
Price: $5.88
Sale price: $5
Total: $48.84
Total after sale: $35.72



Random item #3Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
Price: $11.98
Sale price: $10.18
Total: $60.82
Total after sale: $45.9



Random item #4: Skin Watchers Aloe Vera Soothing Gel
Price: $17.98
Sale price: $11.69
Total: $78.8
Total after sale: $57.59

So as you can see, the value of the box was waaaay above what I payed for! I was a bit disappointed at first because unlike a lot of other boxes, mine didn't contain any makeup items. But then I realised that the skin care items are pretty cool :D

I hope this was interesting for you guys and I'll be back with a Romwe review soon! ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments