Everyday Eye Makeup

3:16:00 AM


Hello! Today I will be sharing with you guys my everyday eye makeup look. I don't wear makeup everyday (since I'm lazy) but if I do because I'm going somewhere, this is the eye makeup I go for :D 
Circle lens: Venus Eye Green~ Review can be found here!

1. As always, I start off with priming my eyes. This is important since my oily eyelids will turn the eye shadow into oil paints and because I want the colours to be nice and opaque
2. I put a peach eye shadow with a satin finish all over the lids, being careful to not go over the crease
3. I used a light orangey brown shade on the crease and the outer v area to add some depth. Then I blended it in c:
4. I then used a light purpley brown on the outer 1/3 of my lower lashline. I applied it pretty lightly since I didn't want it to be too dark and dramatic
5. To make myself look more awake and brighten up my eyes, I used a pale gold shadow on the inner corner and the 2/3 of my lower lash line
6. Instead of using an eyeliner, I used the same dark purplish brown colour I used on the lower lash line, but applying it heavily this time. I started the liner at the outer third, I just followed the natural shape of my eye and lined it out a little. I didn't line my entire eye as I want to keep it more natural, so I just blended it in with the rest of my shadow
7. I curled my lashes, applied some natural lengthening mascara... And I'm done!

Thank you all for reading up to this point, I hope you liked it ^^

You Might Also Like

1 comments