Klenspop review: Danbie Brown and GBT Grey

3:17:00 AM


Hello~ I hope you guys had a fabulous Christmas! We have so much food left over ahaha. Anyways, today I will be reviewing Danbie Brown and GBT Grey lenses, which were both sent to me by KlenspopKlenspop is a circle lens site based in Korea. They have a wide range of circle lenses and some cosmetics, so be sure to check them out since they're having massive sales right now! Feel free to use this discount code for 10% off: WDK6RW1D (excludes pack lenses)
My package was sent out on December 7th and arrived on the 19th. The shipping took a bit longer than usual but I didn't really mind haha, to me it was still pretty fast considering the fact that it came from Korea and that it's December.. The busy season hehe
Like always, there was a sheet of instructions and the lenses were in separate boxes, which were wrapped in bubble wrap
Check out the new packaging! I don't know if it's permanent or not, but I'm loving the pop art style :D It's so bright and colourful!
Each box contained: tweezers, lenses and lens container

DANBIE BROWN



Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic diameter: 13.7mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.6mm
Life span: 6 months
The lens are a light brown colour that fades towards the centre, with a ring of darker brown on the outside. The design is very simple so it's suitable for daily wear
The enlargement is pretty natural, the lenses make your eyes look bigger without the obvious 'I'm wearing circle lenses!' look. The pattern/design isn't very noticeable since my eye colour is pretty dark and a bit similar to the colour of the lens
Comfort: 7/10 They were quite uncomfortable when I first wore them, it took a few tries for my eyes to be completely used to them when I put them in. I was able to wear them for 6 hours
Colour: 4/10 You can hardly see the brown, so it's definitely more suited for people with light eyes or want a natural look
Enlargement: 8/10 Like Pop-C Brown, these also enlarge your eyes without covering up a lot of the white parts of your eye, which will prevent the alien look :D
Overall: 8/10


Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic diameter: 13.8mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.8mm
Life span: 6 months
There is a thick limbal ring around the lens, which will make your eyes look extra big. The little black lines remind me of how the crackle nail polishes look! The black limbal ring doesn't exactly fade into the grey, so don't expect these to look natural
As you can see, it is quite enlarging. The grey fades into my natural eye colour nicely, but it's still not what I would call natural. The pattern is also quite clear, so I'm pleased about that. I think it's good for cosplay since it makes your eyes look bigger without looking weird 
Comfort: 8/10 It was a bit difficult putting these in because they kept falling out bwahaha. I was able to wear them for 7 hours
Colour: 9/10 The colour is opaque and shows up nicely on my eyes. I do wish there were a couple different shades of grey make the lenses more interesting though 
Enlargement: 10/10 These lenses are pretty good at enlarging your eyes. If you naturally have smaller eyes (like meee) you might look a bit weird ehehe, but they are great for the 'dolly' look
Overall: 9.5/10 

That's it for this review! Thank you for reading :D And also thank you to Klenspop for sponsoring the lenses <3 I'll be back with a Romwe review next year! (wooooah 2016 whaaaat)

You Might Also Like

0 comments