Klenspop review: Pop-C Brown and Black&Choco

1:01:00 AM


Wooh hello everyone! Today I am reviewing 2 pairs of lenses sponsored by Klenspop! I will be reviewing Pop-C Brown and Pop-C Black&Choco~ Klenspop is an online shop based in Korea. They sell a wide range of colour lenses and cosmetics. So if you love lenses, be sure to check them out!

Note: Even though the lenses in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own



The parcel was sent out on September 9th 2015, and arrived at my house on the 17th! The boxes that contained the lens were both wrapped in bubble wrap. They also provided an instructions sheet for beginners. 
If you're interested in buying from Klenspop, you can using the code 'WDK6RW1D' for 10% off (excludes pack lenses)



Each pair came in a different box. The box also contained a pair of tweezers and a little container for your lenses!

POP-C BROWN


Basic information
Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic diameter: 13.7mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.8mm
Life span: 6 months


Oh my doesn't the design look gorgeous!? The little brown dots and the golden stripes reminded me of kiwi fruits for some reason LOL. I like how the limbal rings are brown, making the lenses look more natural B)


T^T Well it's safe to say that I was very disappointed with the colour... Even though you can see some flecks of light brown if you examine closely and it enlarged my eyes a good amount, I really expected the colour to be more obvious



Hmm as you can tell, they do make my eyes look lighter and a lot bigger. I think these lenses would look amazing on people with light brown eyes and well. just light coloured eyes, since you'll be able to see the amazing design!


Comfort: 7.5/10 Whenever I first put it in, my eyes feel slightly uncomfortable, but they get used to the lenses after a while

Colour: 4/10 The colour hardly shows up, definitely for people who are going for the natural look

Enlargement: 10/10 These lenses somehow make your eyes look larger without covering up a lot of the white parts. This gives you the dolly affect without making you look like an alien O.O

Overall: 7/10


POP-C BLACK&CHOCO


Basic information
Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic diameter: 13.7mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.8mm
Life span: 6 months


Ehh the photo is a bit blurry :c but the outer ring is a dark brown and there is a leopard? like black pattern that fades gradually 


Can you see the black pattern? I didn't expect the pattern to show up a lot, so the lenses did not let me down! If you want to make your eyes look darker without it looking unnatural, these are perfect!


You can't really see the black detail in selfies, which is unfortunate :c But I do like them, since they make my eyes look more.. mysterious? hehe

Comfort: 10/10 These are sooo comfortable! I was able to wear them for 7 hours with no problems

Colour: 5/10 Like the first pair, the colour didn't show up that well on camera, but I do think they look gorgeous in real life~

Enlargement: 10/10 These lenses also give you that dolly yet natural look! 

Overall: 8/10

That's the end of my review! Thank you so much for reading, I hope it was helpful in some way!

You Might Also Like

0 comments