Plum Makeup (Full Face)

7:15:00 PM


Hello! Today  I will be doing a makeup look based on the plum eye makeup above. The eye makeup isn't actually that dark in real life, the lighting just made it look that way >_< The lenses featured in this tutorial: Geo Tri Colour Brown You can check out the review here
Warning: I will be showing you my bare face in this post. I have pimples, redness, dark circles etc so be prepared :O


Before I put on any makeup, I will put on a good moisturiser and lip balm. My lips get dry easily so it is essential for me to hydrate them before I do my makeup



I used primer so my makeup will last for a long period of time. The primer I used was Etude House Face Conditioning Cream, it makes my skin feel sooo smooth *_*



It is getting warmer here in New Zealand, I used a BB cream since I didn't want to use a foundation due to the fact that I find them a bit... heavy ._. So here I am blending in my Etude House Cotton Fit BB Cream with a makeup sponge


This Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer is a life saver seriously. I just draw a triangle under my eyes and blend it in with my fingers, no more dark circles!!! I also use a darker shade of this concealer on my blemishes 



Since I have oily skin, it is ultra important for me to powder my skin (unless I want to look like a grease ball). I am using Innisfree's famous No-Sebum Mineral Powder



I'm using a dark brown brow pencil for my eyebrows. I only filled in some random sparse patches 



I'm using my trusty eye primer from E.L.F. It's so cheap and does a great job at making my eye shadow more pigmented



I used a pink brownish eye shadow all over my lids as a base



To add some dimensions, I used a darker brown shadow on the outer v and blended it in with my first colour



I applied a thin layer of coral/orange shimmer eye shadow. The one I used was from Canmake Juicy Pure Eyes palette in Baby Apricot Pink. I also added a pale yellow shimmer shadow on the inner part of my eye 



Take the dark brown colour again and blend it around half way on your lower lash line



I decided to use a brown eyeliner instead of a black one because it's softer and matches the eye shadow more (in my opinion). I just drew a thick, short line that curves up a littleee



This is what your eye shadow should look like!



For the last step of the eye makeup, curl your lashes and apply your favourite mascara~



Since I don't really like contouring, I'm just going to apply a little bit of blush. I couldn't find my blush brush so I just used my podwer brush T^T It got the job done though!



I rubbed off the lip balm and applied a orangey lip balm (it's actually just as pigmented as a lip stick O.O) I thought it matched the orange eye shadow~

Yay the makeup look is finished! The eye makeup may look kind of heavy in the close up photos, but in real life and proper selfies it looks very... not heavy? I think I might do my makeup like this for my mums wedding :o



You Might Also Like

3 comments