Pinky Paradise review: Geo Tri Colour Brown

6:53:00 PM

Apologies for not posting for 2 weeks >_< My teachers decided that giving us 6 exams in the same week was a very cool idea... But I have finished all the exams now so I finally have time to post my reviews :D
Today I will be reviewing the Geo Tri Colour Brown sponsored by Pinky Paradise. In case you haven't heard of them before, they're one of the most popular online sites for purchasing colour lenses. They have a HUGE range of colour lenses so you'll definitely find something you like. If you do decide to get something, you can use my code pyokki at the checkout to get a free mystery gift and macaroon case!

Note: Even though the items in this review were sponsored, all opinions are my own


Basic information
Diameter: 14.2mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year 
Base Curve: 8.6mm
The lenses came in an envelope bag thing and the inside was lined with bubble wrap. It was sent out from Singapore on 21 August, 2015 and I received it on the 26th. Even though Singapore is not super far away from New Zealand, I was still very impressed with the shipping time
There was a free gift and case. The gift was one of those velcro fringe holder things, which is pretty useful when I have to wash my face hehe. There was a Geo verification code on the lens bottles, so you can make sure they're real Geo lenses
I'm so happy with the colour ahhh. I really didn't expect the colour to show up this well, since I have very dark eyes. After I chose these lens I was like omg omg why? the colour won't even show up help! But I was pleasantly surprised~ As you can see, they look very sheer in the case, but they're very opaque. The colour is still visible even from far away~
These lenses are very comfortable to insert and did not give me any trouble for 6 hours. They do show a lot of my brown iris but it still looks natural since the lens colours include yellow, honey and brown, which helps to blend the colour into my natural eye colour (that sounds a bit weird but you get what I mean)


Comfort: 9/10 Usually I wear lenses for around 6 hours and have no problem. But I could only wear these for around 5 hours before my eyes start drying up. Not bad though!
Colour: 10/10 Wooh! The colour shows up so nicely on my eyes, I'm very impressed~
Enlargement: 4/10 With a diameter of 14.2mm, they hardly enlarge your eyes at all. I personally don't mind that since I prefer natural looking lenses, but if you're looking for a dolly look these are not the lenses for you! I think they're more colour lens than circle lens if that makes any sense?
Overall: 9.5/10 (excluding the enlargement score since I really like natural lenses ^^)

Overall, I highly recommend these lenses for anything who wants to change their eye colour to this gorgeous brown. These are very opaque so you don't have to worry about the colour not showing up.
Thank you all for reading, I hope you liked this review :D Don't forget to use the code pyokki at the checkout if you decide to buy something! And a huge thank you to Pinky Paradise for sponsoring me <3

You Might Also Like

1 comments