Burgundy Winged Eyeshadow Makeup Tutorial

10:26:00 PM


Heeeeello~ I hope you're all having a wonderful day! An anon on Tumblr requested this makeup look (well I think they were talking about this?) and I've decided to take a break from studying and make a tutorial well I tried  this is my first time making a tutorial so please go easy on me LOL. The lenses I used in this tutorial is SCL 25 Brown from Klenspop. You can read the review here.


1. Start with a primer~ I used the E.L.F Studio Eyeshadow Primer


2. Cover your lids with a shimmery, light gold~ The one I used is from Spenny 6 Colour Eye Shadow #1


3. Use a bronze or burgundy colour and blend it around half the way in. This will help the burgundy eyeliner blend in better. The colour I used is also from Spenny


4. Draw a wing with a burgundy eyeliner, then connect the wing with to the crease of your eyelid, stop when you've reached around 1/3 of your eye. Connect the eyeliner to the lower lash line, stop around the same place! I'm using the Etude House Play 101 Pencil in #30


5. Use some of the colour you used in step 3 to help blend the eyeliner in a bit more if you think the edges are too harsh


6. Use a bronze-gold colour to line your waterlines and the 2/3 of your lower lash line. I'm using the Etude House Play 101 Pencil in #46


7. Use the same bronze-gold colour to draw a little line right above your wing for some interest


8. Use a light glittery colour to highlight your inner tear duct. I decided to use the gold from step 2


9. Curl your lashes and use whatever mascara you want! I used Skinny Waterproof Microcara from Innisfree


And you're dooone! Of course you can use fake lashes or something, but I didn't use any because I don't have any oops hehe.  I really like the burgundy and gold combination, it reminds me of Christmas~ If you're not a fan of burgundy, you can totally replace it with any colour your like. This is one of the reasons why I used gold, because it's so versatile and looks good with some many colours!

I hope you guys like this tutorial. If you think it sucked then I'm sorry D: I'll try to improve! Have a nice day everyone!


You Might Also Like

2 comments